This message is presented by Amos Johnson Jr, PhD. He is the CEO & Pastor of Church for Entrepreneurs. God has given him a calling to help Christian Entrepreneurs succeed at their calling. He believes a fulfilled life comes from clearly knowing what God has called you to do and doing it.
Signup ► We have created 3 academies to help you discover and implement you God-given calling. | Click Here for Details
Who knew that Bishop TD Jakes had a wealth of business knowledge on the inside of him? Back in 2012, I went to an event where I learned a great deal listening to him talk about business. I want to share with you 9 business lessons I learned from him at that event, which I believe will help you in your business endeavors.
Here’s what I learned …
- Don’t under estimate the fierceness of business. People go out of business because they don’t count the cost and are lacking the right information before they go into business.
- People hire you to make them rich, they give you just enough money to sustain you.
- You are a limited resource; discover what’s the highest and best use of your time.
- Put people around you that can move your vision forward.
- Every time you take on more weight, you need to add more structure around you. The lack of structure is stopping your growth.
- If you find your authentic purpose, then provision will follow you.
- Happy people make more money; depression is the death of creativity.
- Just because you love the experience of going to the movies, doesn’t mean you will enjoy making movies.
- Someone could take the same cards you have been dealt and win them. You have to stop blaming the cards and blame the player.
- What new land is God trying to give you
- You are worthy to succeed in your calling
- Don’t be shamed into not tithing or sowing to ministries
view | all messages
Please leave a testimony or commentComments and testimonies below are from this message and others messages on our website.