This message is presented by April Johnson. She is the Children's Minister for Church for Entrepreneurs. God has given her a calling to minister to children and to teach others how to as well. April has been in Children's Ministry for over 20 years and consults with churches to help them effectively minister to children.
Online Children’s Church for Week of 1.13.2018
In this week’s lesson, your child(ren) will learn that father God likes to hang out and chill in their praises to Him. In fact, their praise is the place that makes Him most happy. They will learn to make a decision like David to choose to praise God at all times because this makes father God extremely happy.
The scripture verses for this week’s message are below. Throughout the week, go over these scriptures with your children.
- I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. – Psalm 34:1 KJV
- But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel. – Psalm 22:3 KJV
To help reinforce the lesson, here are 10 review questions to ask your children.
- What should we all remember to bring to Children’s Church?
- We learned last week that giving thanks is like giving God what?
- Your praise should be continuously where?
- What does the book of Psalms mean?
- What decision like David’s do we need to make?
- How many times should we bless the Lord?
- What is a giant blanket that has selves?
- Where does father God like to live that makes Him most happy?
- Is praising God a work of your hands or mouth?
- What is the number one habit Min. April would like you to have?
We pray that this week’s message is a blessing to you and your children. If you have any questions, comments, or testimonies about the message, please leave them below.
watch | all messages
Please leave a testimony or commentComments and testimonies below are from this Children's message and others on our website.