This message is presented by April Johnson. She is the Children's Minister for Church for Entrepreneurs. God has given her a calling to minister to children and to teach others how to as well. April has been in Children's Ministry for over 20 years and consults with churches to help them effectively minister to children.
Online Children’s Church for Week of 2.10.2018
In this week’s lesson, we are teaching your child(ren) the concept of the love of God being poured into their hearts. The scripture for this week’s message is below.
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. – Romans 5:5 KJV
To help reinforce the lesson, here are 10 review questions to ask your children.
- Where is God’s love poured?
- God loved us so much that He sent who?
- Who was the first person to disobey God?
- What separated man from God?
- What did Jesus’ death on the cross do for us?
- God wants us to do what with the love that is in our heart?
- God is what?
- Can God’s love reach everyone?
- God wants His love to blanket what?
- What are we going to learn next week?
We pray that this week’s message is a blessing to you and your children. Below, please leave any questions, comments, or testimonies about the message.
watch | all messages
Please leave a testimony or commentComments and testimonies below are from this Children's message and others on our website.