– discover the heart of God on Marriage –
And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh – Genesis 2:23-24 KJV
God has connected the success of your calling (business, ministry, or good work) with the success of your marriage. If your marriage falls apart, then so does your calling.
Therefore, we have created Marriage Academy. A self-study online course that is an immersive experience in the Word of God designed to impart unto you God’s heart about marriage, so you can create a successful and happy marriage (or future marriage) God’s way.
Access to Marriage Academy is based on a onetime contribution of your choosing | Sign Up Now
What you will discover …
- God’s original plan for marriage
- Why feeling in love is not really the main goal of marriage
- The connection between success in your calling and marriage success
- Why your prayers are blocked if your marriage is not in order
- Marriage is a training ground to be more like God
- God’s design for sex in marriage
- What is the purpose behind submission
- Why Jesus said everyone can’t receive the responsibility of marriage
- Dividing your time between your spouse and your vision
- The power of unity in marriage
- And much more …
Allow our Marriage Academy to be your catalyst to create a successful and happy marriage with your spouse or future spouse.
This is a self-study online course, so you can join and learn at any time and from anywhere in the world.
What’s the investment?
Marriage Academy comes with a workbook in PDF format and requires about 1 to 3 hours of your time to go through all the content (which are in audio format) and associated assignments.
Are you ready to discover the heart of God on marriage, so you can create a successful and happy marriage? If so, click below to signup for Marriage Academy.
for a onetime contribution of your choosing
Marriage Academy Instructor // Amos Johnson Jr, PhD is the CEO and Pastor of Church for Entrepreneurs. God has given him a calling to help Christians succeed at their calling. He strongly believes a fulfilled life comes from clearly knowing what God has called you to do and doing it.