This message is presented by April Johnson. She is the Children's Minister for Church for Entrepreneurs. God has given her a calling to minister to children and to teach others how to as well. April has been in Children's Ministry for over 20 years and consults with churches to help them effectively minister to children.
Online Children’s Church for Week of 1.20.2018
In this week’s lesson, your child(ren) will learn what it means to magnify God and how to do it. The action of magnifying God helps your children see how big God really is. The scripture verse for this week’s message is below. Throughout the week, go over this scripture with your children.
- O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together – Psalm 34:3 KJV
To help reinforce the lesson, here are 10 review questions to ask your children.
- Last week we learned that David was, what?
- What does a microscope help you do?
- David told his friends to do, what?
- Was David trying to make God look bigger?
- We serve a God who created, what?
- We are magnifying God to make him look, how?
- Should we magnify God just on Sunday?
- God wants to show you all the details of, what?
- How many feet wide is the moon?
- What tools could we use the see the details of the moon?
We pray that this week’s message is a blessing to you and your children. If you have any questions, comments, or testimonies about the message, please leave them below.
watch | all messages
Please leave a testimony or commentComments and testimonies below are from this Children's message and others on our website.