This message is presented by April Johnson. She is the Children's Minister for Church for Entrepreneurs. God has given her a calling to minister to children and to teach others how to as well. April has been in Children's Ministry for over 20 years and consults with churches to help them effectively minister to children.
Online Children’s Church for Week of 2.17.2018
In this week’s lesson, we are teaching your children about the greatest commandment God gave us, which is to love Him. The scriptures for this week’s message are below. Throughout the week, go over these scriptures with your children.
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. – Matthew 22:37-39 KJV
If ye love me, keep my commandments. – John 14:15 KJV
To help reinforce the lesson, here are 10 review questions to ask your children.
- Who was trying to test Jesus?
- What is the first and greatest commandment?
- What is the second great commandment?
- With what three things do we need to love God?
- How do we demonstrate that we love God?
- In what does God want us to live?
- Do we walk in God’s love for a short amount of time?
- Are Pria and Malia allowed to fight each other?
- God’s love helps you make the right what?
- What did the glove demonstration teach you?
We pray that this week’s message is a blessing to you and your children. Below, please leave any questions, comments, or testimonies about the message.
watch | all messages
Please leave a testimony or commentComments and testimonies below are from this Children's message and others on our website.